- Living in (or willing to relocate to) Jakarta
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- 0-2 years of current, hands-on experience in software and/or web development with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Understands how systems work and how they are architected
- Asks the right questions and gets things done
- Learns new things outside work
- Dreams of contributing to the latest trends in modern technologies
- Enjoys debating the merits of various technologies
- Knows at least one MVC web framework
- Some mobile development experience is a plus
- Java expertise is also a plus
- Co-Ideating Solutions (15%) – Work side-by-side with our consultants to design digital solutions that are sensitive to the needs and behaviours of its users. This will include activities such as:
- Defining product objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Conducting a technical feasibility study by recommending system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development vs purchase alternatives.
- Designing the technical architecture and project management plans to gear up for implementation and deployment
- Co-Creating Products (70%) – Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver quality products on time, on target and within budget. This will include activities such as:
- Database design and development
- Support and accelerate applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Web development using modern MVC frameworks, languages and technology stacks
- Mobile development either natively or using a hybrid mobile application framework
- Building Up Best Practices (15%) – Document engineering processes and help develop a scalable project framework for future projects. This will include activities such as:
- Writing documentation and assistance tools to support users in the long term.
- Working with peer developers to review technical implementation of projects and identifying areas of improvement.
- Ensuring best practices are well documented, up-to-date and adhered to on a day-to-day basis;
- Updating job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining and personal networks;
Where do I start?
If you like our culture and think you have what it takes to be a Savant, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. Please send your documents in .doc, .docx or .pdf format with the file name convention:
[Full name]_[Position applied for].