We are looking for….
- Undergraduates or fresh graduates in any discipline.
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating your design thinking skills on the digital platform
- Excellent understanding of design principles and great in applying them
- Technical knowledge to suggest web-based technologies to be applied to your design is a bonus
- Ability to manage client expectations and building relationships
- Prior experience as a UI designer or web designer would be a plus
Your responsibilities as a UI/UX Design Intern will include:
- Assist the UX Designers to develop high-level concepts for projects:
- Take briefs from clients and intelligently interview them in order to identify and understand the business/user objectives
- Envision usability-focused product experience with the team through presentations and sketches, ideate and crafting recommendations to improve current user experience
- Assist in architecting proven information structures and produce product prototypes:
- Develop designs to help the entire product team understand the desired customer experience: maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes and documentation
- Conduct usability testing
- Work closely in team setting to develop the desired experience on time and within budget
- Refine design techniques and process:
- Keep abreast of usability trends in the market and share insights and creative applications
- Work with other concept teammates to identify areas of improvements to existing processes
If you haven’t already, then now will be your chance to take complete ownership of your own project – from start to finish. This could range from an internal process improvement to launching a new PR campaign. It’s up to you to convince us that you’re ready to bring about some awesome change.
Where do I start?
If you like our culture and think you have what it takes to be a Savant, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. Please send your documents in .doc, .docx or .pdf format with the file name convention:
[Full name]_[Position applied for].