We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor Degree or Polytechnic Diploma in any discipline
- Business and technical analysis abilities
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge in Design Thinking Methodology will be an advantage
- Comfortable liaising with clients, working as a collaborator and advisor, and the ability to confidently and credibly share your point of view and expertise.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment and comfort collaborating with multidisciplinary design teams in a non-hierarchical organization.
- Ability to pull together multiple different, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (data, qualitative feedback, hypothesis, etc.) into a common point of view.
Your role within an interdisciplinary team will vary from project to project, but some example briefs include:
1. UNCOVERING AND ARTICULATING DEEP INSIGHTS
- Gather requirements from clients and their customers
- Help clients identify and develop new growth options
- Maintain a high degree of rigor in assisting the Project Manager in planning and leading fieldwork to discover insights
- Assist in developing and testing hypotheses with your team. Questions the choices and iterate until you get it right.
2. SYNTHESIZE INSIGHTS AND PROPOSE BUSINESS RECOMMENDATION
- Support the team (and client) through the analysis and synthesis process and distill down to the most important insights
- Connect insights from research and translate them into useful foundation for design or business recommendation
- Assist in designing new products, services, and consumer experiences that differentiate the company from its competition
3. DESIGN AND MONITOR PROJECT DELIVERY
- Track milestones and deliverables against project plan
- Assist in maintaining the quality of project deliverables
- Prepare and present internal status reports